The Federation of Environmental Trade Associations (FETA) is the low cost but high profile UK trade body which represents the diverse interests of manufacturers, suppliers, installers and contractors within the building services sector. It is split into six principle Associations ADCAS, BCIA, BFCMA, BRA, HEVAC and HPA. More about them below.
– Focal point for sector issues, concerns or initiatives.
– Protect, promote or represent members’ interests to the European Commission, UK government, devolved authorities, national agencies and other trade bodies.
– Conduit to the trade press on sector topics.
– International hub, particularly on regulatory and technical matters.
– Publication of guides and codes of practice, often on a joint basis with recognised authorities.
– Coordination of statistics surveys for specialist groups.
– Forum for regular section meetings and subject-specific working groups.
– Liaison with professional institutes and institutions.
– Access to training, seminars and workshops on a range of technical or commercial topics.
– Route to advice on legislation, regulations, standards, exports, technical and business queries.
– Affinity schemes to reduce company expenditure in areas such as insurance and legal advice.
– Large website with dedicated association sections and a restricted access members’ area.
– Monthly bulletins, quarterly technical reports and an annual magazine.
– High profile, formal, annual lunch for members and guests. Annual membership certificate. Association logos for promotional use.
2 Waltham Court,
Berkshire, RG10 9TH
+44 (0)118 940 3416